8,000+ farm equipment items and trucks selling in upcoming summer auctions.
With harvest season fast approaching, many farmers are looking to upgrade their fleets. Over the next two months Ritchie Bros. will sell more than 8,000 farm-related equipment items and trucks through its live auctions and online marketplaces.
In June and July alone, we'll conduct more than 65 agricultural auctions, including on-the-farm retirement dispersals; site sales in Saskatoon, SK; Regina, SK; North Battleford, SK; and Lethbridge, AB; as well as a special, pre-harvest IronPlanet online auction on June 27. Equipment highlights include 750+ agricultural tractors, 225+ combines, 200+ cultivators, 200+ headers, 125+ swathers, 80+ discs, 70+ harrows, and more.
"We have items for all types and sizes of farms, available to purchase when, where and how you want—whether onsite or online," said Jordan Clarke, Sales Director, Ritchie Bros.
"We are so excited to add a special IronPlanet online ag event to the calendar this year, on June 27. Plus, this summer we have decided to make our Saskatoon site auction one big summer event in mid-July, instead of two separate auctions in June and August. I encourage interested bidders to come out to, or participate online in, one of our many ag auctions this Summer."
Site sales, on-the-farm retirement dispersals, and an IronPlanet online event in June & July
Here are a few specific summer auction highlights:
- June 19 at Carlyle, SK – A retirement dispersal auction for the Brady family, who have been farming their land since 1889. Fourth-generation co-owner Randy Brady said, "This is our life's work and when it's time to sell, we wanted it in the hands of those will do the best with it—that's Ritchie Bros." A few specific highlights from the auction include a 2016 Case IH 540 Quadtrac tractor, A 2014 Case IH Patriot 4430 120-ft high clearance sprayer, and a 2015 Case IH 8240 combine.
- June 25 at North Battleford, SK – 350+ items selling for multiple owners, including tractors, combines, swathers, headers, grain trucks, and more.
- June 26 at Kenaston, SK – A retirement dispersal auction for the Guy family, who managed their 8,000-acre farm with an excellent fleet of equipment, including a 2016 Seed Hawk XL series 84-ft air drill, a Case IH 620 Quadtrac tractor, and two Massey Ferguson 9565 combines (2015 & 2017 models).
- June 27 IronPlanet pre-harvest event – Consignments are still being accepted for this online auction event, with items going live on June 13. Interested sellers should contact +1(866) 817-9752 for more information.
- July 11 at Regina, SK – 290+ items already consigned by multiple owners, including 25+ combines, 10+ swathers, farm tractors, and so much more. Visit rbauction.com/Regina for more info.
Register to bid online