Big ticket items that sold in IronPlanet weekly featured online auctions
IronPlanet is where people can buy and sell online in a weekly featured auction. Sellers can conveniently sell assets from wherever they’re located to a global buyer audience. For sellers, it’s the fastest way to sell while maximizing convenience and getting returns in a short time frame. For buyers, it’s an opportunity to get equipment you need every week!
Here’s a look at the Top 10 big ticket items that sold via IronPlanet in the first half of 2021.
1. 2006 Cat D10T Crawler Dozer – US$377,000
Topping our list is this 2006 Cat D10T Crawler Dozer that sold out of Alaska in a weekly auction on June 24.
2. 2009 Cat D10T Crawler Dozer – US$314,588
Second on the list is a 2009 Cat D10T Crawler Dozer that sold in South Australia for the equivalent of US314,588.
3. 2010 Cat D10T Crawler Dozer – US$310,704
Another Cat crawler dozer – this time a 2010 – which also sold in Australia. The selling price was approx. US$310,704.
4. 2015 Cat D8T Crawler Dozer – US$306,000
This 2015 Cat D8T Crawler Dozer sold at the beginning of the year out of North Dakota for $306,000.
5. 2015 Cat D8T Crawler Dozer – US$302,000
Over in Arkansas, this 2015 Cat D8T Crawler Dozer sold for US302,000 – slightly more than entry No. 5.
6. 2018 Cat 349FL Track Excavator – US$286,000
This 2018 Cat 349FL Track Excavator sold for $286,000 out of Texas in June.
7. 2012 Cat D8T Crawler Dozer – US$280,000
Back to crawler dozers, this 2012 Cat D8T sold out of Arizona in April for $280,000.
8. 2012 Cat D8T Crawler Dozer – US$272,000
Also selling out of Arizona is this 2012 Cat D8T.
9. 2009 Hess 1058-120 on 2009 Peterbilt 6x4 Work Over Rig – US$261,000
At No. 9 is this 2009 Hess 1058-120 on 2009 Peterbilt 6x4 Work Over Rig that sold for US261,000 out of Kansas.
10. 2015 Ditch Witch JT 60 Directional Drill – US$256,000
A customer in Oklahoma sold this 2015 Ditch Witch JT 60 Directional Drill Item for $256,000.
Sell my equipment